Dont drink alot of beer, coffee or water @ 4am.

https://www.ducks.org/news-media/messageboards/Topic757183.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By drakewhackinghen - 4/20/2011 10:25:18 AM
ladies, .
it sucks popping a squat in a flooded rice field and pulling the waders all the way down trying not to get water in them.

guys,
its annoying when it takes yall only a minute!!!
By swampman90 - 4/20/2011 10:55:26 AM
Can't say I've drank to much beer at 4 am. Coffee and water yes...

Glad I'm a male regards
By 1st and 10 - 4/29/2011 8:52:24 AM
1 minute huh? poor girl
By danite2001 - 5/2/2011 4:32:42 AM
Man I hate to say it but if you are drinking beer and have a loaded weapon in your hands please tell me where you are hunting so I can stay as far from you as possible.  If you are gonna hunt in the morning at 4 am you should have the self control to stop drinking and be sober both in the blind as well as on the way to the blind.  I would hate to have me and my dogs die in a wreck with a drunk driver especially if it is a fellow waterfowler.  I always look at it this way at 4 a.m. the only people on the road are truck drivers, waterfowlers, drunks, and cops.
By WoodDuck87 - 10/29/2011 7:36:26 PM
Definately agree with the title of this thread.  I made the mistake of drinking alot of coffee before I went duck hunting one morning and about couldn't stand it.  Shooting time was a minute away and I was holding it like a man trying to ride a bull.  Needless to say I missed the first flight of good ducks in the morning......Now it's coffee afterwards